On February 2nd, we featured the Partnering Program at Nevada Department of Transportation!
Partnering Program Manager,
NDOT kicked off their program in 2009 and developed their Partnering Program Guide in 2010. In 2015, they formed a Partnering Steering Committee and Dispute Resolution Working Group.
Through their Partnering program, NDOT has adopted the following organizational practices:
- Leadership Commitment
- A Culture of Partnering- their way of doing business
- Partnering on all projects.
- The requirement of professional facilitators for projects > $10 million
- Training/ Train-the-Trainers
- Measurement and monitoring of the program
- Recognition and awards
Due to technical difficulties we were unable to record the call. However, the following are available for download: