The International Partnering Institute Committees are pleased to announce the Owner's Guide: Facilitator Standards. This valuable owner's tool was created with the support and contributions of the IPI Vertical, Horizontal, and Aviation Committees and the IPI Facilitator PEG. It establishes baseline standards of practice for Professional Neutral Partnering Facilitators as they work with construction project teams and organizations, worldwide.
- Defines the role of the Professional Neutral Partnering Facilitator;
- Discusses how to select the right Facilitator for your project;
- Highlights the criteria and demonstrates the value of the IPI Facilitator Certification Program;
- Recommends contract mechanisms for hiring a Facilitator; and
- Outlines the Collaborative Partnering Model and Advanced Partnering Techniques
Take your Collaborative Partnering program to the next level and download the guide today!
There are no reviews yet.