Partnering Magazine Jan-Mar 2017: Profiles in Partnering
This issue features the Partnering success of the U.S. 6 Bridges Design-Build Project team! Read also about how to manage polarities in construction, what you should know about trust on multi-functional and dispersed teams, and how to get involved with IPI.
And the winner is....
Ghilotti Bros., Inc.!
As promised, the winning submission of the Collaborative Construction Photo Contest is featured on the front cover of the Jan-March issue of Partnering Magazine.
Highway 101/Petaluma River Bridge Replacement Project, Petaluma CA. For this $66Mil project, Ghilotti Bros., Inc. partnered with Caltrans to install 2 new bridges, 4 new ramps, 2 frontage roads, 7 retaining walls and overall raising of the highway for site distance improvements.
- Page 6 Facilitator's Corner: Polarities in Construction
- Page 8 Profiles in Partnering
- Page 12 Research Roundup
In this Issue
- Page 4 Executive Director's Report: Taking Action
- Page 16 Best Practices: Virtual Forums- Partnering Steering Committee Implementation
- Page 18 CEO's Message: Hope is Not a Strategy!