The International Partnering Institute (IPI) functions as a clearinghouse where members share their best practices and lessons learned, learn from other industry leaders and network with like-minded organizations.
Our members are public and private sector owners, contractors, designers, CM firm, facilitation firms and academic institutions – all of whom contribute to creating new Partnering resources for the industry at large.
IPI members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted access to Partnering tools and resources
- Subscription to Partnering Magazine
- Discounted access to networking and learning events
- Committee access for sharing best practices and lessons learned, and developing tools
- A forum to showcase your Partnering success to the rest of the construction industry
- Recognition as a change-making organization that supports collaborative construction
If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them: (925) 447 9100