The deadline for presentation topic applications is Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
Apply by sending your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentations shall not be sales or marketing orientated.
- Presentation slots are 30 or 60 minutes and should include time for Q&A.
- A program title and description of the topic to be presented should be part of the application, along with the name and contact information of presenters and/or panelists and/or participants, and if the total program time is 30 or 60 minutes in length.
- Applications should not exceed one page in length in a Sans Serif font of at least 11pt.
- All presenters using prepared electronic audio-visual materials shall bring a laptop or tablet that can connect to the hotel's A/V system (a direct connection) to the conference that includes an electronic version of their audio-visual materials for use during their presentation.
- There are no fees required to submit a proposal.
- The presenter agrees to allow IPI to record the presentation. By submitting a proposal and IPI accepting it, presenters shall release all rights to the duplication and distribution of the digital recording, Powerpoint presentation, and transcribed materials for publication in conjunction with the event or for IPI's use, and share copyrights with IPI for distribution of information in the conference related materials and activities.