A Culture of Collaboration Starts Here!
The International Partnering Institute is a Non-Profit organization comprised of members, including Facility Owners, CM Firms, Designers, Contractors, A&E Firms, Suppliers and Partnering Facilitators. Collaboration 2020 celebrates those in the industry that use structured collaborative Partnering to achieve exceptional results through a culture of collaboration.
Meet with over 150 member organizations to network and share ideas and learn how to maximize your Partnering results. With an innovative Keynote, educational sessions, networking events, and a Showcase Expo, you’ll walk away with new and deeper relationships, practical tools and strategies that you can begin to implement right away.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Opportunities to meet, connect and build relationships are vital to our business. Collaboration 2020 gives you plenty, with exclusive onsite events, key exhibitors and dedicated peer networking opportunities, you’ll be returning home with fresh ideas, insights and newly developed relationships.
Hear cutting-edge Keynote and Breakout Presentations from leaders within the world of Construction and Collaborative Partnering. Pick up best practices and get inspired by some of the best minds in the field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Facility Owners
- All C-level Executives and Directors for Capital Construction projects and programs
- Construction Project Leaders, including Resident Engineers, PMs, Structure Representatives, Project Engineers, etc.
- Construction Project Team Members, including Foremen, Superintendents, Inspectors, etc.
- Construction Managers and Program Managers
- Partnering Steering Committee members
- Owner Team Members supporting projects (IE: Soils, Environmental, Hydraulics, Code Enforcement, etc.)
- Designers and Sub-Consultants
- Key Project Suppliers
- Any industry member that wants to improve their Partnering results and build a culture of collaboration on their projects